Monday 20 October 2014

My Workout Playlist

I often workout alone and when I do I need something pumping to go in tune with my hopping, skipping, jumping and other workouts I do. Working out without music makes my workout seem much more longer and boring. Okay, I don't mind hearing my heart beating (coz I know I'm doing a good job), but I should be able to get in tune you know. Get into the rhythm of it all. Eventually, my workouts turn out to be quicker than I anticipated. So behold... my workout playlist. You can listen and download these and add them to your workout playlist. These are subject to change on availability of new awesome stuff I come across. ENJOY!!! 1. Eye of the Tiger- Survivor 2. Let's Go- Calvin Harris ft Ne-yo 3. Beautiful Monster- Ne-yo 4. So Excited- Pointer Sisters 5. Final Countdown- Europe 6. Titanium- David Guetta ft Sia 7. I Turn to you- Mel C 8. Black Widow- Iggy Azalea ft Rita Ora 9. Pound the Alarm- Nicki Minaj 10. Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO 11. Work- Ciara 12. Hey Brother- Avicii

No comments:

Post a Comment