Saturday 2 May 2015

HD in your face

Being a t.v presenter for an Islamic magazine show, modesty is key and I'm fortunate enough to wear beautiful dresses made by some of Mzansi's most talented modest wear designers. One designer in particular that caught my attention was Zainab Khoele, the face behind HD or commonly known as Haya Designs.

Her style is a fusion of beautiful African prints from all over Africa with denim which is something that she loves. The designs are simple, yet elegant and can be worn for any occassion. Imagine wearing sneakers with a dress, well, with HD you can.

This is what I wore on the set of An- NUR, The Light on one lovely Friday morning :)






This print has all the earthy colours that many African women like and I must admit, it's my personal fave. Zainab will soon be featured on our 'Person to look out for', so make sure you look out for her. To view her collection Click here

Makeup by: Maureen
Hijab/scarf style: Me
Dress: Haya Designs

That's all from me for now. I'll be back soon with more awesomeness. 
Peace. Unity, Love Mwahugs

No comments:

Post a Comment