Friday 14 November 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Maseeha Moola

I came across pics of this little cutie on my Whatsapp contacts list so I got permission from her mom to use them for todays take of 'OOTD ft'.

Her name is Maseeha Moola and believe or not, she's only 6 years old, but already making waves. She is the daughter of designer slash, cook slash, teacher slash, super mom, Fazeela Isaacs. Little Maseeha is known as the '1st Lady of Zee' to her mom. She loves talking, (so I've been told), has a keen interest in cellphones, tablets, laptops and other cool gadgets. She enjoys reading and creating her own stories.

Her look is from the 'Maseeha' range and it was inspired by her awesomeness and positive diva-like attitude. It was also an early birthday gift from her mom who slaved the night away to have it ready (Super Mom I tell you). I have never had the opportunity to meet this little miss Diva, but I will soon in'sha Allah and I know she will be everything I expect her to be and more :) (the pics tell 1000 words- so they say). Young Moola baby ;)








The colours compliments her skin tone. I must say, Mummy Zee sure knows her stuff. Ya'll can check out her work on facebook- Maseeha Clothing

That's all for now and until next time, Peace, Love and Happiness. By the way, like my facebook page, click here
MwaHugs ;)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment