Friday 16 January 2015

Happy New year

This is my first post of 2015 ('',), yippeee

Assalamu alaykum/Peace be upon you
Hello again to all you awesome people. I'd like to start off by thanking everyone for the support shown last year. I started the blog mid-October and I've gained over 1000 views and it's all thanks to YOU. Writing has always been a passion of mine and hence, I have decided to use this passion to the best of my ability. Whether it will change your life for the better, or just add some finesse, I'm glad to be of help.

This new year will bring lots of new things to the world of Le Mimz and I want to share it all with you. In fact, the year got off to a good start when I found out I had been chosen to be a TV presenter for an Islamic Magazine show, An-NUR, The Light. The first episode of the new season will air on the 17/01/2015 so you better make sure you don't miss it.

I can't wait to share more fashion and beauty tips with ya'll and also more OOTD ft my oh-so-stylish friends. Oh yeah, ya'll need to eat too, so you can also expect more recipes... in fact, just expect more of everything.

I wish everyone a prosperous new year. Make it happen and make it big. Remember 2014 was and 2015 will be.

***till my next blog
mwahugs***

No comments:

Post a Comment